One of the most astonishing hill station states of India in Himachal Pradesh which is highly blessed with beauty, charm, and magnificence of nature. Tourists from various corners of the world come to this location to seek peace and solace environment. The lap of Mother Nature, crystal clear air and tranquil environment is a suitable choice for people who search for calm ambiance and relaxing atmosphere. This state not only offers ideal ambiance for the tourist people rather it also offers plenty of landmarks and sites to delight the vacationers. Starting from temples, shopping centers to architectures, the town of Himachal has many things to provide you. If you are planning a trip then consider Himachal tour packages from Delhi to enjoy the vast attractions of the state.
Enjoy Visiting Uttarakhand Tourism
Uttarakhand is the attractive state & fine-looking tourist spot in northern India. This fascinating travel destination is located close to the mighty Himalayan ranges. The state is covered with scenic mountains as well as forest landscapes. Travelers come to this location to enjoy sport and adventure activities during their holiday vacations. The best way to visit this destination is through Uttarakhand holiday packages. Wildlife expedition, trekking, rock climbing, mountaineering, river rafting, angling, fishing and many other activities are really loved by the people who visit Uttarakhand.
Important Sightseeing Places in Himachal
- Kasauli: It is located at a height of 1927m and it reflects the power of colonial rule. The views of this place are highly inspiring and renowned as a famous health resort. It is suggested to stay in the location to discover the breathtaking views of the place properly. It is famous for many attractions like Kasauli Brewery, Monkey Point, Baptist Church and Christ Church.
- Parwanoo: This famous tourist destination is well surrounded by hills so it is called as fascinating hill station of Himachal. This place is well-surrounded by posh greeneries and it is situated near to the Haryana border and you can easily visit plenty of tourist attractions nearer to it.
- Chamba: The fantastic beauty of Chamba has made this destination preferable choice for many nature lovers. It is situated on the banks of Ravi River at a height of 900m above the top of sea level. It is the significant historical destination and pilgrimage with numerous forts and temples.
Important Sightseeing Places Of Uttarakhand
- Mussoorie: Situated at a height of 6000 feet, Mussoorie is known as Queen of hills which is personified beautifully. With having snow-covered Himalayan mountains on its view, the land is filled with natural beauty and sightseeing options. The climate is wonderful so you can enjoy your trip.
- Badrinath: It is known to be the most famous Pilgrim center of Uttarakhand. The holy town is situated between Narayana and Nar mountain ranges. Situated at the height of 3133m and it is shadowed by Nilkantha Peak which is known for immense beauty.
- Pithoragarh: By taking a visit to Pithoragarh will make you extremely wonder because nook & corner of the land is blessed with striking natural beauty. It offers a good pathway for trekking enjoyment.
So, you can plan a trip to Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh by considering the tour packages depending upon your requirement and budget.